Nestled among majestic oaks and pastoral fields on 69 acres, Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast consists of an oak, timber-framed Carriage House. Guests enjoy a delicious home-made breakfast each day in our dining room which has three separate dining tables, providing adequate distancing. Our rooms and guest pantry are sanitized and guest rooms will not be serviced while occupied, unless requested. During these trying times, we are cognizant of our guests safety. Only a few hundred yards away, a 7 acre private lake was constructed on the property to enhance the beautiful setting and offer guests the unique opportunity to fish right on the property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest pantry with refrigerator stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, ice, microwave oven, popcorn, fresh brewed coffee in the mornings before breakfast and a Kuerig coffeemaker for any other time, a hot water pot for making tea and hot chocolate
- Afternoon Snacks
- Two large parlors
- Games and game tables
- Spacious dining room
- TV in one of the two parlors
- Hair dryers, personal needs in each bathroom
- Mini library, lots of reading material in every room
- Innkeepers advise and assist in making reservations at music shows and restaurants, etc.
- Ample parking for extra cars, boats, and trailers
- Catch and release fishing (no license required)
- Bird and wildlife spotting
- 3 miles of hiking trails
- Horseshoe Court
- ‘Loaner’ lawn chairs to take to court square for listening to musicians
The Carriage House is a traditional oak timber framed building completed in 1993 specifically as a bed and breakfast. Deep porches wrap two sides of the house on the first floor. A second floor balcony, off the upstairs parlor, also has seating with a view of the private lake. The Carriage House offers three guest rooms: Grandma’s Room, The Bride’s Room and The Children’s Room and two parlors with the guest TV in the upstairs parlor.